Kimchi Baked Salmon
- May 24, 2021
- Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges for garnish
- 2 teaspoons kimchi paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- Sesame Seeds
- Green Onion
- Lime Wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small ramekin, mix together the lime juice, soy sauce and kimchi paste.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and pour the sauce on top.
- Bake until cooked through and flaky, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onion and a lime wedge.