Tatte Bakery & Cafe Reviews
Tatte is a Boston chain of fast casual bakery and cafe. I know, CHAIN! Gasp! Honestly, it doesn’t feel like one. I don’t even want to call it a chain so let’s just say “multi-location” eatery; a description not too far off as each location has its own personality in design and decor while still delivering that loving hug of grandma (the translation of tatte). With over 15 locations, each eatery offers fresh baked goods all day as well as teas and coffees. The menu is influenced by North African and Mediterranean cuisine and uses many earthy spices and vegetables to create some full bodied flavor profiles! Definitely a conversation friendly space to spend time with friends, dates, or even alone to work on projects. In 2016, former owner of Panera bought majority stakes in the company and made some improvements to streamline the company while maintaining its small business quality. I’m in love!
Do you agree with this review?
How well could the space be navigated by all people regardless of impairment
- Mobility: ramps, doorway (36”), table height, automation, elevator/lift
- Hearing/speech: sound proofing, noise level
- Vision: level ground, clear pathways, contrast, lighting
- Vehicular: parking, drive-thru, valet
- Parking and accessibility varies as there are 15+ locations
How well does the space work?
- cleanliness: floors, tables, bathrooms, dining room
- decor/design: is the space/theme appropriate/makes sense
- lighting: brightness, functioning lights
- Ambiance: mood, comfort, vibe
- Other: decor and ambiance varies but all cozy, clean and beautiful
How were you treated?
The best part!
Would you get likes based on this plate?
Not Post Worthy