313 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA, USA
Mirabelle is a charming bed & breakfast situated within the tree-lined squares of downtown Savannah. Whether you are staying in this beautifully decorated space or just taking a stroll through the picturesque squares, you should make a stop. The coffee selection is carefully curated and makes a great accompaniment to the waffles. If you’ve not had a liege waffle before, it is the common street food in Belgium that’s has a brioche-like feel but a sweet and crispy coating from the caramelization of pearl sugar when pressed in waffle press. Very quaint yet delicious stop.
Do you agree with this review?
How well could the space be navigated by all people regardless of impairment
- Mobility: ramps, doorway (36”), table height, automation, elevator/lift
- Hearing/speech: sound proofing, noise level
- Vision: level ground, clear pathways, contrast, lighting
- Vehicular: parking, drive-thru, valet
- Other: On-street metered parking, 2 steps to enter, no ramp
How well does the space work?
- cleanliness: floors, tables, bathrooms, dining room
- decor/design: is the space/theme appropriate/makes sense
- lighting: brightness, functioning lights
- Ambiance: mood, comfort, vibe
- Other: beautiful space that is charming with some modern updates
How were you treated?
- Other: place your order and pick up when called
The best part!
Would you get likes based on this plate?
Not Post Worthy