Local 11ten Reviews
1110 Bull Street, Savannah, GA, USA
Local 11ten is another fine eatery from Daniel Reed. Excelling in traditional American and Southern fare, this restaurant should definitely be on your list whether it’s for date night or a delicious family dinner. The space is beautiful with professional services, a great drink menu, and amazing food. The menu changes seasonally and the dishes are photo friendly. The building is a renovated bank with a vault room you can reserve for large parties.
Do you agree with this review?
How well could the space be navigated by all people regardless of impairment
- Mobility: ramps, doorway (36”), table height, automation, elevator/lift
- Hearing/speech: sound proofing, noise level
- Vision: level ground, clear pathways, contrast, lighting
- Vehicular: parking, drive-thru, valet
- Other: on-street metered parking
How well does the space work?
- cleanliness: floors, tables, bathrooms, dining room
- decor/design: is the space/theme appropriate/makes sense
- lighting: brightness, functioning lights
- Ambiance: mood, comfort, vibe
- Other: beautiful space with room for large parties and private events
How were you treated?
The best part!
Would you get likes based on this plate?
Not Post Worthy