Flock to the Wok Reviews
37 Whitaker Street, Savannah, GA, USA
Flock to the wok is another asian inspired restaurant of the famed ele and the chef restaurant group. As expected, the look and feel of the space is clean and chic with the friendliest service. As you walk in you can smell the aroma of spices that are reminiscent of the neighborhood Chinese restaurant you loved growing up. The food tastes great but if you’re looking for a foodie adventure it’s not here. Dishes like chicken and broccoli, General tso’s, and a few fried rolls make up a majority of the menu. Let’s not lose the fact that the food is fantastic! I must also mention that savannah has not had a good chinese restaurant like this for decades so for locals this is huge! Flock to the wok is a pretty neat space where you can dine in a rather large bird cage or sit by an incredibly detailed and beautiful mural and watch the chefs go to work with their woks flying in the air. Enjoy the American chinese classics you’re used to or craving at this new savannah local’s staple.
Do you agree with this review?
How well could the space be navigated by all people regardless of impairment
- Mobility: ramps, doorway (36”), table height, automation, elevator/lift
- Hearing/speech: sound proofing, noise level
- Vision: level ground, clear pathways, contrast, lighting
- Vehicular: parking, drive-thru, valet
- Other: on-street (metered) parking, nearby parking garage
How well does the space work?
- cleanliness: floors, tables, bathrooms, dining room
- decor/design: is the space/theme appropriate/makes sense
- lighting: brightness, functioning lights
- Ambiance: mood, comfort, vibe
How were you treated?
The best part!
Would you get likes based on this plate?
Not Post Worthy