Deep South Taco Reviews
Deep South Taco is a fun neighborhood Mexican Cantina with multiple locations. The OG location, which was visited for this trip, is in downtown Buffalo on the rapidly growing Ellicott street (now dubbed the entertainment district). The servers are kind and fun-loving with good sense of humor; they make the space super inviting. The venue itself is large and spacious with ample indoor and outdoor seating as well as a rooftop patio. Another awesome plus to this neighborhood eatery is the screen and projector that they use to display movies and games on different nights. You can definitely feel like a local here.
Do you agree with this review?
How well could the space be navigated by all people regardless of impairment
- Mobility: ramps, doorway (36”), table height, automation, elevator/lift
- Hearing/speech: sound proofing, noise level
- Vision: level ground, clear pathways, contrast, lighting
- Vehicular: parking, drive-thru, valet
- Other: On street metered parking, parking garage nearby
How well does the space work?
- cleanliness: floors, tables, bathrooms, dining room
- decor/design: is the space/theme appropriate/makes sense
- lighting: brightness, functioning lights
- Ambiance: mood, comfort, vibe
How were you treated?
The best part!
Would you get likes based on this plate?
Not Post Worthy