Collin’s Quarter Reviews
151 Bull Street, Savannah, GA, USA
Looking for a chill spot with great food that won’t leave you feeling guilty? I think Collins accomplishes that. This Aussie inspired café and restaurant offers some colorful plates that are just bursting with flavor! The inside is fun and very bright and they have some seating along the perimeter of the building (shaded). The drinks are a little skimp on the booze but they make up for it with some bomb meals! All day breakfast? JACKPOT! At the bar they are serving up some specially curated cocktails along with some brews and drip coffee or espresso (there’s even a takeout window). Get to know the friendly staff and just hang out in this vibrant space. You will absolutely love it!
Do you agree with this review?
How well could the space be navigated by all people regardless of impairment
- Mobility: ramps, doorway (36”), table height, automation, elevator/lift
- Hearing/speech: sound proofing, noise level
- Vision: level ground, clear pathways, contrast, lighting
- Vehicular: parking, drive-thru, valet
- On street metered parking, 1 step entry, step down to more dining
How well does the space work?
- cleanliness: floors, tables, bathrooms, dining room
- decor/design: is the space/theme appropriate/makes sense
- lighting: brightness, functioning lights
- Ambiance: mood, comfort, vibe
How were you treated?
The best part!
Would you get likes based on this plate?
Not Post Worthy