Skip to content
Blackberry Honey Mojito
Magic happens when you muddle limes with mint leaves and blackberries. This twist on the classic mojito is fruity, herbal and just the right amount of sweet. Mojitos are a classic Cuban cocktail with just a few simple ingredients: white rum, lime juice, sugar, soda water, and fresh mint. It's the perfect balanced cocktail for summer. With the addition of blackberries, this imparts a natural fruity flavor and that gorgeous color. We also use honey to sweeten this version.
In this recipe, we use honey rather than sugar to complement the herbal, fruity flavors. Serve this Blackberry Honey Mojito to your guests for an impressive, summery cocktail.
To make a pitcher, increase the amounts 6x. Muddle the ingredients directly in the pitcher rather than in a shaker for easy serving. Mojitos for two? Simply double the amounts in the recipe and make as the recipe suggests in a shaker.
- 2 ounces white rum
- 2 ounces soda water
- 6 blackberries
- 7-9 mint leaves
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- handful of ice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey and lime juice using an electric whisk.
- Muddle mint leaves, blackberries, and the honey lime mixture.
- Add the white rum, ice, and shake lightly.
- Pour into a glass or mason jar and top with the soda water.
- Stir lightly, garnish with a sprig of mint.